If you search “free convert pdf to word” on Google or any other search engine, you will end up with a list of pdf converters offering different types of solutions related to the use of pdf files. These converters can assist you with various tasks of editing and conversion with almost all file formats. If you are a person responsible for making constant editing in files and documents, you will find this tool useful to a greater extent. In this article, let us discuss everything about the pdf conversion tool and its usage.
Reasons to go for a pdf converter tool
There are numerous reasons for you to choose a pdf converter tool. Some of them are as follows.
- PDF is the most used file format throughout the world and you may face these documents frequently in your academics or workspace. If you do not have anything capable of editing the files, you will be in trouble.
- PDF converters offer several other benefits like reducing the usage of paper and loss of data.
- You can use the pdf and alter even the entire content as per your wish with a pdf converter. There will not be any issues in the editing process.
Types of pdf conversion software
The following is a list of types of pdf conversion tools depending on several factors.
- The first type will be those free tools available online providing services to whoever visits the website. There is no penny required to convert files on these tools.
- The second type will be the paid version of the same. You should subscribe to the provider’s tool to take advantage of it.
- The third type will be based on the mode of usage. You can either use the tool online or you can download the downloadable tool. There will be certain restrictions on the usage of the downloadable tools as your devices should match their specs.
- You can also find a different type of pdf converter that combines the paid version and the free version with restriction of access to limited features alone.
Features to check in a pdf conversion tool
An ordinary pdf converter will stop with converting a Word file into a pdf file and vice-versa. However, a professional converter will do more than this as follows.
Conversion to different formats – You should check whether the tool can convert one document into several file formats. Some of these formats will include Excel, HTML, Txt, and many.
Processing speed – Every pdf converter will have a specific processing speed and it is advisable to choose the one with lesser time to convert the files.
Bulk conversion – It is always better to find a tool that allows you to convert several articles or documents at once instead of that allowing you to do it one by one.
Image conversion – It is a necessary feature for the pdf converters to convert all image files and scanned documents into the desired text format. There should be OCR technology in the converter to do this.