Armory Den is known for its quality solvent trap kits that provide the ultimate firearm cleaning solutions for any firearm owner. It plays a vital role in ensuring that all veterans and first responders have their firearms in a proper functioning state. Getting products from Armory Den helps you reduce the risk and improve your firearm’s overall performance, safety, and reliability.
Here, you get adaptive, configurable, and compatible cleaning solutions for your firearm. The innovative ideas used on every solvent trap kit ensure there is quality and durability in every product. Moreover, it recently introduced a flexible payment method that allows you to pay for your solvent trap in installment.
Through Afterpay or Sezzle, you can make four payments to finance your ideal solvent trap at 0% interest. They also offer discounts on their products to make them affordable to every firearm owner, and their products come with additional services. Some of the things you can enjoy after a purchase includes free shipping.
Products from Armory Den are 100% secured, and there’s 100% customer satisfaction.
Top Solvent Trap Kits
There are several top-selling solvent trap kits in Armory Den. They differ in sizes, properties, materials, and prices. However, there is a cleaning solution for everyone. Some of the top selections include;
1. 7075 Billet Type III Anodized Aluminum Adaptive Solvent Trap™ (AST) – Both Thread Mounts
2. 7″ Aluminum 1.45″ O.D. Solvent Trap Kit with 9 Stainless Steel Cups
3. 10″ Aluminum 1.75″ O.D. Solvent Trap Kit with 9 Stainless Steel Cups
4. 7″ GR5 Titanium Solvent Trap Tube Kit with 9 Stainless Steel Cups
5. 6″ or 7″ Aluminum Solvent Trap Tube Kit (1.05″ O.D.) With Stainless Steel Cups
6. 9″ Aluminum 7075 Solvent Trap with 8 D Cell Stainless Steel K Cups – Both Thread Mounts
7. 304 Stainless Steel 1.57″ O.D. Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit™ (AST)
8. AD Radial-8 Aircraft Aluminum Adaptive Solvent Trap™ (AST)
9. GR5 Titanium Adaptive Solvent Trap™ Kit (AST)
10. Radial Halo 304 Stainless Steel B Cell Adaptive Solvent Trap™ (1.4″ O.D.)
11. Stainless Steel 1.10″ Adaptive Solvent Trap™ (AST) – Includes Both Thread Mounts.
Each of the above solvent trap kits is designed for a particular firearm. With that in mind, it is essential to consider reviewing each to make a wise decision on which one is ideal for you. For this text, we’ll take a look at the first one on the list.
7075 Billet Aircraft Aluminum Adaptive Solvent Trap Kit
This is among the versatile choices on the market that many customers opt for. It is characterized by a hard coat anodized finish packed with anti-corrosion properties, a distinct modular design, and high-grade materials used to manufacture it. The accessories that you’ll find on the packaging include;
• 1/2×28’ thread mounts
• 5/8×24’ thread mounts
• A 2.5’ tube extension
• Eight aircraft aluminum adaptive storage cups
• One sealed end cap
• Booster/Trilug 1-3/16×24″ TPI Adapter (meant for the standard 1.375-24″ TPI tube thread).
Some of the specifications of this product include;
• 1.57’ OD, 1.18’ ID Diameter
• Made of 7075 billet aluminum material
• It has a flat matte black solid finish (Type 3 Hard Anodized)
• 4.8 oz shortest configuration weight
• 11.8 oz longest configuration weight
• 2.5’ shortest length (3’ with an end cap)
• 8.5’ longest length.
This solvent trap kit is compatible with adapters with a Thread Pitch of 1.375″ x 24″ TPI or 1-3/16×24,” e.g., Trilug/Booster Quick Connect Adapter. Caution for use is that the sealed end cap might be sharp because of the precise machining processing. It is advised to use range gloves of non-latex or thick material during the assembling and disassembling of the kit to avoid any injuries.
Call Armory Den today for all matters firearm cleaning solutions and accessories!